The most popular end of lease option is to lease a new vehicle. With great lease loyalty programs, you can get into a brand new vehicle for the same or even lower payment than you had before!
Take advantage of these incentives when leasing a new vehicle:
- Lease Loyalty Offers Available
- Owners Rewards Programs
- Sign & Drive Lease Options
- 1-Pay Lease Options
- End Your Lease Early with Lease Pull-Ahead Offers
> Contact us to lease a new vehicle! Another popular option at lease end is to purchase a new vehicle. We have huge selection of new vehicles in inventory on over 17 acres of the Hoselton Auto Mall complex. Shop over 3,000 vehicles inlcuding new Toyota, Scion, Chevy and Nissan models!
Take advantage of these incentives when purchasing a new vehicle:
- 0% Financing Available on Select Models
- Factory Incentives including Rebates and Bonus Cash
- The Hoselton Advantage included with Every New Vehicle Purchase
- 90 Days to First Payment
> Contact us to purchase a new vehicle! Do you absolutely love the vehicle you're in right now? Then purchasing your current lease is a good option for you. We will handle the DMV and sales tax collection for you!
Take advantage of these options when purchasing your current leased vehicle:
- Traditional & Special Financing Options Available
- Re-Lease Your Vehicle (a balloon loan program)
- Purchase an Extended Warranty
> Contact us to buy out your current lease! Another option at your lease end would be turn in your leased vehicle. We will help you with a pre-inspection and taking in your vehicle at the end of your lease.
Bringing your lease agreement, any recent inspection reports, spare keys, vehicle manual and your maintenance records on the vehicle can be helpful in expediting your lease return. Your lender may charge you for missing items such as spare keys or other equipment that came with the vehicle.
If you purchase wear & tear coverage and have received a bill for
excess wear and tear, you must submit the claim within 30 days of your
lease turn in. See your contract if you any any questions.
Next steps when turning in a leased vehicle:
- Schedule a Pre-Inspection
- Schedule Lease Turn In
- Did you purchase excess wear & tear coverage? Submit your claim within 30 days of lease turn in.
> Schedule a Pre-Inspection
> Contact us to schedule your lease return!