Important Information from Hoselton Auto Mall
We want to assure you, our valued customers, that we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and are following all local & federal guidelines for businesses. We realize that during this difficult time we will have individuals in our community that still need services and we will do our best to try to fulfill those needs. Effective March 20, our sales showrooms are closed to the pubic and we have reduced our service hours. For your convenience, we recommend that you call in advance to set an appointment for service, or book online, as we try to maintain proper social distancing by spreading out visits appropriately. As always, if you have additional ideas on how we may better serve you during this time please feel free to let a Hoselton employee know. We also ask that if you are feeling ill, please follow the CDC guidelines for home quarantine. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Hoselton family.
- Until further notice, all Hoselton Auto Mall sales showrooms will be closed to the public and staff.
- We have expanded our Shop at Home options for customers and all of our Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota and pre-owned inventory is available for purchase online. Should you opt to purchase your vehicle online, it will be reserved for you and delivery will be scheduled as soon as we are available to.
- Until further notice, hours at all service departments will be 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can make an appointment by calling 585-586-7373 or booking online.
- Shuttle service is discontinued for the safety of our drivers
- In the interim, we are offering low-cost rental vehicles available starting $35/day with unlimited mileage. Our rental fleet is currently being thoroughly disinfected and cleaned; and will be cleaned prior to every vehicle leaving our facility.
- Our body shop is still open for all your needs. Our hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- We understand during this time you have questions and we want you to know what while we are taking the necessary steps and precautions, were are still here to answer all of your questions! Please call us at 585-586-7373 or email us and we’ll be happy to help you the best we can!